||Out of stock
|Why the Minibrew® 6.5 Conical Gallon Fermenter?
- Arrives ready to brew. Assemble, Clean, Sanitize, Fill, and Pitch.
- Durable, Easy to Clean, and Less Expensive than Stainless Steel.
- All Stainless Steel Fittings, Including Racking Port.
- Compact Design with Our Included All Metal Ridged Stand.
- Height is Adjustable (if you choose) for Upright or Chest Freezer.
- Save Money on Yeast by Reusing Your Collected Flocculated Yeast. 30% of the Flocculated Yeast is Alive for Re-Use.
- 60 Degree Conical Works Best for a More Complete Flow of Dead Yeast to Bottom Valve. This also Reduces the Esters.
- 6.5 Gallon Capacity Leaves More than Enough of Head Space for Your 5 Gallon Batch.
- Our Fermenters are Proudly Made Right Here in the USA.
- Our Fermenters are the Industry Standard. Compare and See.
- Our Fermenters are the Real Cylindro-Conical Tank. Check it out!
- Advantages of the Conical Design found on Reddit.
1. The Minibrew Fermenter, is a durable tank with full 5/16 inch wall thickness, with a unique 60 degree conical bottom and cylindrical top. The Shape Gives a More Complete Fermentation, Faster.
2. Our Rigid All Metal Stand.
3. Two Stainless Steel Weld-Less EZ Seal Bulkhead Fittings.
◦ 1 x 3/4 inch
◦ 1 x 1/2 inch
4. Stainless steel valves and hex nipple fittings are included.
◦ 1 x 3/4 inch valve for filling, dumping trub, and harvesting live yeast
◦ 1x 1/2 inch valve for racking, tasting, and gravity testing
◦ 1x nylon 1/2 by 3/8 barbs are included for connecting to a bottling line or keg filling tube
5. Threaded lid and red o-ring top is easy to seal with one hand and a twist of the wrist.
6. Airlock & Cork, All Assembly Instructions & What to Do First for Crafting Your Own Home Brew.