Duotight Push-In Fitting - 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) x 1/4 in. Flare
|Delivery time:||1-3 days for Delivery|
This Duotight fitting with 1/4" Flare is perfect for flared gas ball lock and pin lock disconnects. Can also be used to connect gas line to the flare fitting found on the KOMOS® CO2 Regulator. Compatible with EVABarrier 9.5 mm OD tubing (D1719). Although this fitting would also fit a beverage disconnect, 9.5 mm OD EVABarrier is only recommended for beverage line in long draw draft set ups.
The Duotight fitting does not require a flare washer. See the instructions below for how to ensure a leak-free connection when attaching to flare fittings.
- Insert tubing and firmly push to connect
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Made from food-grade acetal plastic
- Double O-rings made from highly chemical resistant EPDM
- Locking teeth made from stainless steel
- Pressure rated to 150 psi
- Temperature rated to 212°F (100°C)
Please note: exposure to chlorine will degrade the acetal plastic and stainless steel these fittings are made from. Do not use in contact with bleach or other chlorinated cleaning chemicals.