7.5 gallon Anvil Brew Kettle
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Specifically designed for brewing applications, the Anvil Brewing Equipment's 7.5 gallon brew kettle is perfect for doing full wort boils for 5 gallon batches. It can also work great as a hot liquor tank, and with the optional false bottom can even be used as a mash tun for 5 gallon batches! As a mash tun, due to its size, you would be limited to smaller gravity beers. Anvil Brewing Equipment brew kettles are as durable as they get. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and is designed for a lifetime of demanding use.
The kettle is graduated with interal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. Anvil kettles come standard with a thermometer, 1/2 in. NPT ball valve and dip tube that reaches down to within 3/8 in. of the bottom of the kettle. Up your game with a 7.5 gallon brew kettle!
Kettle Dimensions: Height-14" | Diameter-12 3/4"
Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 3.1 gallons
Standard equipment includes:
- Heavy 18 gauge 304 stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning.
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom.
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements.
- A dual scale F/C thermometer – included standard!
- Solid cast stainless steel handles for comfort and durability – no rivets to leak or harbor contaminations!
- Lid conveniently rests on kettle handle.
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to install and disassemble, and will never leak.
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8” of the bottom of the kettle.
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover.
Anvil Brewing Equipment provides everything you need in a brew kettle! But if you want more, add a boil kettle strainer for the ultimate in hop and trub filtration or convert your Anvil Brew Kettle to a mash tun with our optional perforated false bottom.