2 WAY REGULATOR
|Availability:||Out of stock|
When it comes to CO2 regulators, we’ve tried them all. This quality unit by Taprite is our favorite on the market. It’s no wonder this regulator is trusted by so many breweries and beer bars—it represents the best quality at a great price. This dual-body model allows you to send different pressures to two separate kegs from the same CO2 tank!
The things you’ll love about this regulator are:
- The large front knobs make pressure adjustment tool-free, easy & fast.
- A built-in gasket where the regulator connects to the CO2 tank eliminates the constant replacement of fiber washers every time you change out your tank.
- The barbed outlets feature one-way on/off valves which prevent backflow and protect the regulator’s internals.
- The gauges are easy to read. The low pressure gauges read from 0 to 60 psi. The optional available gauge cage is the best on the market.
- This is the T752HP model, where the HP stands for high performance; it won't freeze up when multiple taps are running at once.
- Best of all is the consistent pressure regulation. With many regulators the pressure can 'creep' up over time. This unit holds the pressure rock steady. No drifting.